Now is an important time as ever to bring joy and uplifting messages to those you care about. Share support and good wishes by sending custom greeting cards to your friends, family, and anyone else who regularly crosses your path and makes life better. Whether it’s to wish a relative well, to pass your thoughts on to a friend who’s feeling ill, to say happy birthday, or to share gratitude with the everyday heroes working on the frontlines, here are some tips and inspiration about what to write in a coronavirus greeting card.
Messages Of Support To Our Everyday Heroes
During these uncertain times, uplifting messages through coronavirus greeting cards can go a long way in letting someone know that you care. Sometimes, it takes an interruption to daily life to remind us how much we count on the dedication of teachers, the expertise of nurses and doctors, or the dependability of mail carriers, just to name a few. As the everyday heroes on the frontlines of this pandemic carry out their critical and often stressful work all year-round, our thanks can be, too.
Who Are Our Frontline Workers?
Frontline workers are those who support us in our communities, providing services that are most needed. Frontline workers may include:
- Health care workers
- Social workers
- Grocery store workers
- Retail employees
- Restaurant staff
- Truck drivers and delivery services
- Postal workers
- Firefighters and other first responders
- Housekeeping staff
- Utility workers
Thank You Messages For Our Frontline Workers
Show your support to those ongoing, faithful acts of service happening around us and for us every day. If you are looking for words of gratitude to send to the essential workers who are keeping us safe, here are some messages of support to get you started writing that thank you card.
- Sending thanks and warm thoughts to all of you who are working through these challenging times.
- Thank you for giving your strength to so many.
- You are the true heroes and we appreciate you and your sacrifices more than words can say.
- To all those willing to sacrifice their own safety and well-being in this crisis, we are eternally grateful. We wish you safety and health as you forge ahead to get us to the other side of this pandemic.
- We are here for you. Thanks for being there for us.
- We are so grateful for your support.
- Thank you so much for what you are doing for our world.
- You are truly a hero. Thank you.
- You show us that we are all in this together.
- Thank you for your commitment and dedication. Thank you for your compassion, collaboration, and courage. Thank you for providing exceptional care and, perhaps, most importantly, thank you for giving us hope and bringing light during these times of uncertainty and fear.
- Every day you make a commitment to serve. Thank you.
- You are one of the best and the bravest.
- Your selfless service to the greater community is helping us all get through these tough times.
- Sending love, respect, and high praises to you ALL! Thank you for your loyal service. I salute you!
- Your tireless efforts are not going unnoticed. Thank you.
- You have my support and heartfelt appreciation for all you do.
- We are deeply grateful to you for all the sacrifices that you and your family are making.
- Your contributions are appreciated and we thank you in our prayers, hearts, and minds each and every day.
- Words are not enough to thank you for your strength, courage, and dedication.
- Thank you for being our rock stars, everyday heroes, and for answering this call of duty. We are beyond fortunate to have each and every one of you fighting this virus for us! We will be forever in your debt!
- Being on the frontline isn’t easy, but it is very much appreciated.
- You deserve our applause, our thanks, and our respect.
- Our community is better because you are a part of it.
- Just wanted to express our deep gratitude for the dedicated work you do day after day.
- For all you do—and for the kind, thoughtful way you do it—thank you.
- We could never take for granted the hard work you do. We see it, and we appreciate you.
- We depend on your strength and can never thank you enough.
Thinking Of You Messages To Loved Ones
While we have many choices of communication much faster than mail, many people continue to mail letters, art, and personal gifts to others, to bring themselves and the receivers joy. Here are some short, caring messages to write in a thinking of you card that can easily make a loved one’s day in ways that video chat never could.
- I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know I’m thinking of you and hope you’re doing well. I care about you and miss you very much. Sending good vibes only. Love always.
- We will get through COVID-19 together! Even though we are blocks apart and can’t see each other, I am here for you. I am so lucky to have you as my best friend.
- A little card to say hello from the whole family, and that we’re thinking of you. Hope your days are filled with interesting new hobbies to keep you busy. Lots of love from us all.
- Just wanted to send some happy thoughts your way today.
- I was just flipping through some of old photos of us, and so I wanted to send you a copy as a memory of how much fun we always have together.
- I’m thinking of you. And I’m just a text or phone call away.
- Hope you all are doing well. Our prayers are there for all of you. We hope that this situation gets under control soon. Please take good care of your health and the health of others and stay safe.
- Just thinking of you during this weird time of the coronavirus. I hope you’re stocked up on cocktails, games, and popcorn!
- I hope you don’t feel alone as you go through this time. My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with you all the way.
- Now is a particularly challenging time in the world. We’re all figuring out the new way to make the world move forward. I want you to know how much I appreciate you during these times. You’ve hit the ground running, you’re thriving in a new environment even with COVID-19. I just want you to know you’re doing amazing.
- We hope you have a wonderful day and wish things were different right now and you could come visit.
- I don’t know what I would do without you. You’re truly my sanity some days. I’m so grateful for your continued support, your creative thinking, and willingness to listen when I just need to talk things out. I’m so grateful. Love you.
- Never hesitate to reach out if you need an open ear or even just a smile, and know that I am only happy to support you in any way I can during this challenging time.
- Thank you for your continued support during COVID-19. There are a lot of things that are constantly changing, and we’re all learning how to live our daily lives differently. We appreciate you so much. Please let me know how I can best support you during this time.
- I miss you each day, every day, and all the time.
- I know things are tough right now, and the world seems like a scary place, but know that I love you no matter what, and will always be there for you.
- Thinking of you is one of my favorite things to do. Just sayin’.
- Sending love and hugs your way.
- I can’t lie – I miss you tons!
- Thinking of you! Anytime I reflect on our friendship I smile, and my day gets instantly better. So, this card is just as much for me as it is for you.
Quarantine Happy Birthday Wishes
Spark a smile with a custom birthday card greeting to anyone celebrating a birthday during quarantine, and bring all the joy in the world to them on their special day! Celebrating a birthday while under stay-at-home and social distancing orders can be challenging, but it doesn’t have to be boring! Explore our COVID-19 themed birthday wishes and messages that are sure to put a smile on anyone’s face, and set the mood for the festive occasion and virtual party.
- While we might be separated today, know that I’m still celebrating with you! Let’s raise a glass, light the candles, and have some fun!
- Today’s your special day, so you better go all out! Dessert for breakfast, sledding down the staircase on pillows, a dance party on the kitchen counter – switch up your routine and make it a day to remember!
- Happy Birthday! We hope you have fun celebrating with quarantinis!
- We might be apart today, but you’re always in my heart! You are one of my most cherished friends and I’m wishing you the best today.
- Nothing can rain on your parade! Happy birthday and lots of love from afar.
- Birthday Queen! Young & sweet, stuck in quarantine!
- This birthday card is packed full of virus-free hugs and kisses just so you know how loved you are.
- My dear friend, what a month this has been! Pandemic and all, I want to wish you a beautiful birthday full of light, love, and all the blessings you deserve. Thank you for all the laughs, lessons, memories, and for being my rock when I needed it most.
- Sending you a long-distance birthday hug on your special day!
- We might be physically apart, but that doesn’t mean we can’t spend the day together! Looking forward to seeing your face on our Zoom call, followed by a Google Hangout, a FaceTime, a Skype session, and then top off the day on Instagram Live together! We’ll make today the happiest birthday it can be.
- Happy birthday to you! We are sending you lots of birthday hugs and love. Can’t wait to have you up to have you over once this is over. We miss you and hope you stay well. Enjoy your day and we’ll celebrate when we’re together again.
Get Well Soon Messages
For hospitalized patients, hearing from friends and family is always an important part of recovery. During such times, small gestures can make a big difference. With restricted visits to patients in hospitals, here are some get well soon messages in an effort to keep their spirits up and spread kindness. We also have you covered on what to write in a get well card as well as thoughtful sympathy quotes for you to use.
- Hope you get to feeling better soon!
- Here’s to you—steadier, stronger, and better every day.
- Sending good, healthy vibes your way.
- Warmest wishes for a speedy recovery!
- Miss you around here!
- I’m sure you’ll be up to your old tricks again in no time!
- Hope you feel a little better every day.
- Wishing you well and take extra good care!
- Sunny days of feeling great are what we wish for you! Get well soon!
- I can’t wait to see that amazing smile of yours again. Feel better real soon!
- You’re in all our warmest thoughts as you recover
- Sending you sunshine to brighten your day and warm wishes for a speedy recovery.
- You mean so much to me. Hope you’re feeling better very soon.
- Your only job right now is to get back on your feet. Let me know if I can help you get there!
- Hope it helps a little to know how lovingly you’re thought of.
- Just sending a little get-well sunshine your way because you’re always a bright spot in my days.
- Love you and think of you all the time.
- Sending hugs and love.
- Get better and get back to your amazing self soon!
- Recuperation takes time. Don’t rush yourself, rest as much as you need and we’re sure you’ll be feeling better really soon.
Closing Thoughts On Greeting Card Messages In The Time Of Coronavirus
As the world’s attention focuses on coronavirus, turn your attention to those close to you. A card not only offers that meaningful connection between two people, but it also becomes a tangible keepsake with messages of warmth that they can hold on to for years to come. If you need to pass on more kind messages and well wishes, we’ve got you covered. Check out our collection of quotes for all kinds of occasions.
- How To Stay Connected While Staying Indoors
- The Best Gifts To Buy People During Coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Ways You Can Help Others
- Shutterfly For Good
The post Greeting Card Messages In The Time Of Coronavirus appeared first on Ideas and Inspiration for Every Occasion | Shutterfly.
Greeting Card Messages In The Time Of Coronavirus was first posted on June 3, 2020 at 12:01 pm.
©2016 "". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org