ALDI Finds for the week of 5/31/23 include berry flavored everything, biscuit crust breakfast pizza, women’s swimwear, and more. Check out this week’s picks below, and let me know what you want to Find!
First up in our latest ALDI ad: Things that are berry flavored. For instance, a 12 ct box of Barissimo wild blueberry crumble or honey lavender coffee cups will run you $4.19 this week, while a 12 oz bag of Barissimo blueberry or honey lavender ground coffee is $4.89.
To go with that coffee: Over by baked goods (or endcaps near the registers), you can look for L’Oven fresh lemon poppyseed or blueberry breakfast bread at $4.29, as well as Bake Shop berry medley or lemon blueberry muffins, $3.89.
Simply Nature PB&J bites feature strawberry and peanut butter, at $4.99 for a six pack.
Lastly, over in the frozen section, Sundae Shoppe vanilla or strawberry frozen donut dessert bars are $3.19 a box — and, a six pack of Sundae Shoppe mixed lemon & strawberry Italian ice is $2.65.
Both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store as well as by region. Here are more top ALDI Finds for the week of 5/31/23, while you may also Find some on 5/28/23 in Sunday ad markets, or if your Wednesday market store puts products out early.
ALDI Finds week of 5/31/23
Beyond berry-flavored food Finds this week, here are
- Twelve more Food Finds
- Forty new non-Food Finds, and
- A couple of non-advertised and/or seasonal Finds
Read on for more info and pix.
What are you looking forward to picking up from this latest ad? I might grab some Italian ice for the kids, but it’s gone up a lot… we’ll see.
Twelve new ALDI food Finds
How about trying some new ALDI flavors this week, like:
- Simply Nature organic chai tea latte concentrate 32 oz, $2.99
- Califia Farms campfire s’mores oat creamer, $4.54
- Mama Cozzi’s pepperoni or three meat stromboli, $2.89
- Simply Potatoes shredded hash browns, $2.52
- Breakfast Best egg & cheese or sausage & cheese breakfast pitas, $5.99
- Bremer three cheese chicken or cheesy ranch chicken skillet, $4.59
- Disney Mickey whole grain chicken nuggets, $6.79
- Mama Cozzi’s biscuit crust breakfast pizza, $4.99
- Never Any sweet & sour or orange chicken, $5.99
- 2 lb fresh half pound burger patties, $3.99
- Sweet & smoky Atlantic salmon on a cedar plank, $10.99
- Never Any fresh butterflied lamb leg, $6.99/lb
The stromboli is in the deli section this time, not the frozen stromboli we saw last time.
Mickey mouse shaped chicken nuggets, for the Disney fans among us!
If you’re looking for prepared meal options, these frozen chicken & noddle skillet bags are back.
And their organic chai latte is always popular, so stock up while available.
Forty non-food Finds
Just so you can see what they look like: This is our pet drying towel from a couple of years ago, but this year’s batch of towels instead features teddy bear, panda bear, frog, or duck designs. (And yes, Bad Kitty Lucy was just as thrilled with hers as it appears…) Pet towels and other non-food Finds this week include:
- Easy Home lumbar or ring cushion, $8.99
- Huntington Home memory foam bath mat, $9.99, or bath runner, $14.99
- Huntington Home hooded beach towel, $6.99
- Belavi 3-piece rope bistro set, $169.99
- Belavi 80 gallon deck box, $49.99
- Graft or fairy castle cactus, $3.89
- Summer tropical plant, $9.99
- Children’s character clogs, $9.99
- Crane athleisure dress, $14.99
- Crane ladies’ bike shorts, longline sports bra, or skort, $9.99
- Crane men’s swim trunks, $7.99
- Crane fitness socks 6 pack, $7.99
- Crane walking shoes, $12.99
- Lily & Dan children’s swim coverup, $9.99
- Lily & Dan children’s water shoes, $4.99
- Lily & Dan girls’ swimsuit, $9.99
- Serra ladies’ 2-pack camis, $7.99
- Serra ladies’ swimsuit, $12.99, or premium swimsuit, $14.99
- Bee Happy bubble stuff: Blaster, $4.99, mower or leaf blower $12.99, narwhal bubble machine $8.99, 6-pack bubble wands or jumbo chalk, $3.99
- Little Journey safety gate, $29.99
- Heart to Tail assorted 10 oz natural dog chews or 20 oz double treat bones, $5.99
- Heart to Tail floating pet toy, $4.99
- Heart to Tail grooming glove or paw cleaner, $4.99
- Heart to Tail indoor/outdoor bed, $24.99
- Heart to Tail large pet travel cot, $29.99
- Heart to Tail pet anxiety jacket, $9.99
- Heart to Tail pet drying towel, $6.99
- Heart to Tail pet hat, $3.99
- Bee Happy nest swing, $29.99
- Crane 2-pack foam seat cushions, $6.99
- Crane 5-in-1 premium backyard combo game, $19.99
- Crane backpack cooler, $9.99
- Crane full face snorkel mask, $14.99
- Crane premium pool noodle, $24.99
- Crane swim goggles, $4.99
- Crane triple water slide, $19.99
- Intex explorer 200 boat, $19.99
- Orca EZ setup pickleball set, $39.99
- Summer Waves giant sprinkler, $49.99
- Stomp rockets, $14.99
Swim stuff and pet stuff predominate this week, if you’re in the market! People gave the women’s swimsuits great reviews last year, too.
The lumbar support cushions are pretty useful if you have a deeper desk chair with insufficient support, too.
Non-advertised or seasonal food Finds
You’ve heard of ice cream cones, but what about… PIZZA CONES? This 8 ct box of Mama Cozzi’s pepperoni pizza snack cones costs $5.99, which seems high for 11.3 oz, but…
Then there’s always the intriguing option of Specially Selected organic hot chili pepper maple syrup, at $5.99 per 8 oz bottle. Lastly, you can look for PurAqua energy drink mix sticks at $1.89. (Not that many new unadvertised or seasonal Finds this time, but do see this section in each ALDI Finds post for more each week.)
What’s Up with ALDI Finds
What’s up with ALDI Finds? These are limited time special buy items, available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.